Monday, August 14, 2006

A Good Week!

I think it's going to be a good week. I don't have any reason for that, I just feel like it is going to be a good week. And I am so confident in that that I am proclaiming it for everyone to hear! Read . . . whatever.
So, in addition to the five people from last week,two more people have requested my stuff. One of them is Mary Sue and the other is Mr. Joe, who some of you may remember is reading (still, according to his e-mail grrrrrrr.) the full of Chain. Yea! You should check out his link; they have a new website. Still waiting to see if Nephele is going to bite at the second book but . . . hmmm, we'll see.
I also have a client due in five days with her second, so I expect her to go any day. I got my doula bag completely restocked today so now she can go into labor.:)
I have several outstanding queries and should hear back from a couple of partials soon, so I will keep you all up to date. Have a geat week, just like me!:)

Ciao!

No comments: