Wednesday, December 13, 2006

And the News Is . . . .

That Jodi's had a lot of last minute meetings come up, but that I am off to a great start and she will get me notes by the end of the week, she promises!:)

*Laugh* So today, since my life is boring, I am sending you here. This is Orion/Pat's site (I really need to put a link up) and she has lots of exciting things happening. Her book sold in the last few weeks to Putnam (everyone ooh and ahhh . . . good.:)) She also writes so lyrically even on her blog and always has gorgeous pictures of the beautiful Pacific almost every day. Go check it out. I read it when I'm cold. :)

Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um...."here" comments were....interesting.....

ORION said...

How sweet of you to tell people about my blog! I am having trouble posting comments on the new beta blogger but how exciting about the agent news.
My fingers are crossed for you.

Aprilynne Pike said...

Thanks Pat!!