Monday, February 12, 2007

The Waiting Game Ends!!

I am done with revisions!!

Well, for Jodi at least.:)

She'll be readying her submission list this week and has cleared a few things off her plate in the last couple of weeks so she can be ready to give lots of attention to sending my book out. Yea!!!

She will be sending me her submission list later this week so I will know where she is sending it for first (and hopefully last!!:)) round.

Stay tuned for our next entry . . . The Waiting Game Begins.

Ciao!

9 comments:

trinathegranny said...

You must have heard from her today! Yeah! See, all your stress and worrying paid off :p. I'm saying that sarcastically because I am an avid worrier. The house is way too quiet aprilynne. Miss you.

Tyhitia Green said...

Aprilynne,
Congratulations! I hope that you get a contract soon! Keep us posted! If you want a laugh, go over to my blog and see what I posted on Friday.

ORION said...

Breathe deep. Work on another project.
My thoughts are with you!
All the best,
P

Anissa said...

Great news! I'll be watching Publishers Marketplace. It's only a matter of time...

Michelle Zink said...

Big congrats, Aprilynne!

I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your big deal!

Carrie Ryan said...

Oh gosh, I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear what happens! I'll keep my fingers crossed (and will of course be paying careful attention to PM...). Good luck!!

brian_ohio said...

Ah... Waiting's easy. All you do is... is... stare at the wall... pick at your nails... count the dots in the ceiling tile... slip slowly into madness... begin to see things that aren't really there... talk to those things...

What? Oh, sorry. You'll do fine. I know you'll get an offer. Can't wait to hear:)

Cheryl said...

Best of luck with submissions!

Robin L. said...

Oh, congratulations!!!