Friday, August 17, 2007

Editorial Ass[istant]

Okay. I have found a new blog (without even looking for one--I have enough to read!!!) and after less than one day I have enjoyed it so much that I am putting on my list of favorite over there to the right. Here it is. As the title of this post suggests, it is called Editorial Ass--meaning assistant, kind of like my friend Dan used to call our assistant manager the Ass Man. (Excuse the language, Mom--admit it, it's funny!) She appears to be a former assistant editor (now an acquiring editor) at some publisher who writes extremely irreverent posts, complains way too much about her boss for a public blog, posts some really funny links, and drinks too much.:) From some back-reading I've done today I have read some really funny stuff like this and this. Also this which was interesting.

Anyway, I have laughed out loud (literally) several times today over this blog. So go check it out.

In other news, I am expecting a very important phone call from my agent in a little while.

No, not that important, don't let your imagination run away with you; but quite important.:)

Ciao!!

4 comments:

moonrat said...

yeah, WAY too much complaining about boss for a public blog. that girl needs to be stopped.

:)

Aprilynne Pike said...

Okay, I don't even want to know how you found this blog so quickly! Probably something illegal.;)

David L. McAfee said...

Ha ha. I linked to moonrat, too. I did it last night after I went over to her blog and spent some quality time.

May I just say, if I were single, I'd be on my way to NYC. ;)

moonrat said...

muwahaha. i have vengefully linked back to you.