Friday, February 15, 2013

Twice The Winners!!!

Um, okay, guys, the box I put the bags and bags and bags of V-day candy in to mix it up is seriously EPIC!!! (The word my husband used was "Obscene." But it takes a lot of chocolate to make thrity gift bags!!) Seriously guys, check it out (and this is one of those big, Costco sized boxes!!):





I had trouble lifting the box, guys. This is how much I love you!!!! (I got MANY weird looks at the store.)

Okay, winners!!!

***Quick note: Please, please, PLEASE read the specific directions if you are one of the winners. I will try to make it as clear as humanly possible. All you have to do is read.:D***

First Place, getting a signed set of all three ARCs . . . and candy, of course.;)

Amber Lynae

and

Em Ruth

You two, please email me at Aprilynne Pike at Gee Mail dot Com with the following information:

Full Name
Address
Who (if anyone) you would like the books personalized to.


Second Place, getting one of the ARCs and any one of the Wings books. Plus candy.

Danielle Willis

Sky of @Skylyte

and

Emily of @appleblueberry3

You three please email me at Aprilynne Pike at Gee Mail dot Com with the following information:

Full Name
Address
Who (if anyone) you would like your books personalized to.

 The titles of the three ARCs (Earthbound, Life After Theft, and Defy The Dark) in order of preference. (It will be first email in my inbox gets first pick, etc.)

Which of the four Wings books you would like. (Wings, Spells, Illusions, Destined.)

Second placers, you have the most instructions to follow--don't fail me!!!:D


Third Place, getting their choice of any Wings book and candy to read it with.

Lena from @LenaMarstellar

Sara from The Page Sage

Stacy O'neale

Erica Marshall from @omgihavewings

and

Ashley G. from Wholly Books

You five, please email me at Aprilynne Pike at Gee Mail dot Com with the following information:


Full Name
Address
Who (if anyone) you would like your book personalized to.
Which book in the Wings series (Wings, Spells, Illusions, Destined) you would like.


And last but not least, the twenty fourth place winners!!! (Who all get candy!)

Jessy

Claudia Rodriguez

Charyse

Chani

Tiffany

@rainirodfans01

m0mof2

Shantilly

Hannah Royals

YABibliophile

Annie the Bibliobabe

Jess of @celeste_pewter

April Lynn Carr

Meghan S

Amanda Bagley (HI!!!!!!)

Chrys of Oh, Chrys

Sarah J. Cliff

Sara Holmen

Chloe of @chloewis95

and

Renae McKenzie

Is that 20? 1,2,3,4 . . . yeah, I've counted it three times.:D

Okay, so you twenty lovely people, please email me at Aprilynne Pike at Gee Mail dot Com with the following information:

Full Name
Address

Please email me withing the next ten days or my children will HAPPILY claim your prize.:D

Thank you EVERYONE for entering and for spreading the word about the bazillion books I have coming out this year!!!!! My hubby may call the scads of chocolate obscene, but I call it well worth it!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao!




4 comments:

Erica said...

OMGosh Aprilynne, Thank you SO much!!! I've already given my copy of Wings to my baby sister. ♥♡ Excited to get my new copy!! Wish I could have gotten one of the new books but I'm super grateful and can't wait to purchase the new ones. EEEKKK!!!

Shantilly said...

Thank you sooo much!!! Definitely can't wait to get my package, emailed you an got back an email about you not responding to fan mail, which it wasn't so I have no idea what's going on.

Aprilynne Pike said...

Shantilly, you did great! I get a ton of email at that address, so it has an auto-response set up because I don't have time to answer it all. But I sift through it for the important stuff!

Anonymous said...

I've heard rumours of their being a film being made of wings for ages, me and my best friend have read every book a dozen times and really wanted to know if it was happening. Were you're biggest fans!!!!