Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Shortest Entry Ever!!! Winner!!!

I drove for eleven hours today. This will be a short entry.

Thank you EVERYONE for sharing your fears for the DEFY THE DARK contest!! It was equal parts fascinating and horrifying to read about your worst fears. Things I hadn't even thought of!!! (And am now afraid of. Thaaaaanks.;))

But there can be only one winner and it is:

Heidi@Fantasy397

Who, I admit, appealed to my vanity.
 
"In addition, the thought of NOT winning this ARC is petrifying!"

Well, we wouldn't want you to go another day petrefied that you didn't win the ARC because you DID!!!:D

Heidi, please email me at aprilynne pike at gee mail dot com with your address and how you would like each of the book personalized and I will get them right in the mail to you!!!

Thank you everyone for sharing!!!!!

Ciao!


No comments: